Hindi translation of 'waterproof'
waterproof /ˈwɔːtəpruːf ''वॉटअप्रूफ़्/
Something that is waterproof does not let water pass through it.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'waterproof'
He was dressed in waterproof clothing which covered him from head to foot, suggesting he may have swum in from a boat.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
He glanced at his Army issue waterproof watch: five minutes past five o'clock in the morning.Tank of Serpents
While Owen brushed raindrops from his waterproof , I ran an eye over the equipment.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
Trends of 'waterproof'
View usage over:
'waterproof' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُقَاوِمٌ لِلمِياه
- Brazilian Portuguese: à prova de água
- Chinese: 防水的
- Croatian: vodootporan vodootporna
- Czech: vodotěsný
- Danish: vandtæt
- Dutch: waterdicht
- European Spanish: impermeable
- Finnish: vedenpitävä
- French: imperméable
- German: wasserdicht
- Greek: αδιάβροχος αδιάβροχη
- Italian: impermeabile
- Japanese: 防水の
- Korean: 방수의
- Norwegian: vanntett
- Polish: wodoszczelny wodoszczelna
- Portuguese: impermeável
- Romanian: impermeabil impermeabil, impermeabilă, impermeabili, impermeabile
- Russian: водостойкий водостойкая
- Spanish: impermeable
- Swedish: vattentät vattentätt
- Thai: ที่กันน้ำได้
- Turkish: su geçirmez
- Ukrainian: непромокальний
- Vietnamese: không thấm nước
Translation of waterproof from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary