Hindi translation of wavy
wavyPowered by COBUILD /ˈweɪvi ˈवेइव़ी/
Word forms: wavier, waviest
Definitions and Translations
Wavy hair is not straight or curly, but curves slightly.
A wavy line has a series of regular curves along it.
⇒ The boxes were decorated with a wavy gold line.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wavy'
I glanced down at the form beside me, the dark wavy hair, a modestly raised knee.The Gwen John Sculpture
Lomax got out, wearing a set of overalls like a garage mechanic, a knitted cap covering his wavy brown hair.KICK BACK (2002)
I'm gonna find out what they've got against smiling and nice wavy hair.MR STARLIGHT (2004)
Trends of 'wavy'
View usage over:
'wavy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَمَوِّج
- Brazilian Portuguese: ondulado ondulada
- Chinese: 波状的
- Croatian: valovit valovita
- Czech: vlnitý
- Danish: bølget
- Dutch: golvend
- European Spanish: ondulado ondulada
- Finnish: aaltoileva
- French: ondulé
- German: wellig
- Greek: κυματιστός κυματιστή
- Italian: ondulato ondulata
- Japanese: 波状の
- Korean: 굽이치는
- Norwegian: bølgete
- Polish: falisty falista
- Portuguese: ondulado ondulada
- Romanian: ondulat ondulat, ondulată, ondulați, ondulate
- Russian: волнистый волнистая
- Spanish: ondulado ondulada
- Swedish: vågig vågigt
- Thai: ที่เป็นคลื่น
- Turkish: dalgalı
- Ukrainian: хвилястий
- Vietnamese: gợn sóng
Translation of wavy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary