Hindi translation of well-dressed
well-dressedPowered by COBUILD
Definitions and Translations
Someone who is well-dressed is wearing smart or elegant clothes.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'well-dressed'
They were led by a well-dressed man who told him that Blake had been killed.Tank of Serpents
Murphy is nodding towards a well-dressed man who has swung through the plate-glass door from the street; Murphy:THE CHEEK PERFORATION DANCE (2002)
The expensive cut of my suit, shiny now with spilt food and dirt, only adds to the oddness of the effect: a well-dressed tramp.LOSING IT (2002)
Trends of 'well-dressed'
View usage over:
'well-dressed' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: bem vestido
- Chinese: 衣着入时的
- European Spanish: bien vestido bien vestida
- French: bien habilléN bien habillée
- German: gut gekleidet
- Italian: ben vestito ben vestita
- Japanese: 身なりのよい
- Korean: 잘 차려 입은
- Portuguese: bem vestido bem vestida
- Spanish: bien vestido bien vestida
Translation of well-dressed from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary