Hindi translation of 'well-paid'
If you say that a person or their job is well-paid, you mean that they receive a lot of money for the work that they do.
अच्छे वेतन वाला[वाली]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'well-paid'
What stops you taking a nice well-paid directorship in the City?A Song at Twilight
He did not mind it very much in summer when he could get enough well-paid outside work to cover the mortgage and the food bills.Gwendolen
Trends of 'well-paid'
View usage over:
'well-paid' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَسْنُ الدَخْل
- Brazilian Portuguese: bem pago paga
- Chinese: 工资高的
- Croatian: dobro plaćen dobro plaćena
- Czech: dobře placený
- Danish: velbetalt
- Dutch: goedbetaald
- European Spanish: bien pagado bien pagada
- Finnish: hyväpalkkainen
- French: bien payé
- German: gut bezahlt
- Greek: καλοπληρωμένος καλοπληρωμένη
- Italian: ben pagato ben pagata
- Japanese: いい給料を取っている
- Korean: 보수가 좋은
- Norwegian: godt betalt
- Polish: dobrze płatny dobrze płatna
- Portuguese: bem pago paga
- Romanian: bine plătit bine plătit, bine plătită, bine plătiți, bine plătite
- Russian: хорошо оплачиваемый хорошо оплачиваемая
- Spanish: bien pagado bien pagada
- Swedish: välbetald välbetalt
- Thai: ซึ่งให้เงินเดือนสูง
- Turkish: yüksek maaşlı
- Ukrainian: добре оплачуваний
- Vietnamese: được trả lương cao
Translation of well-paid from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary