Hindi translation of 'widespread'
widespread /ˈwaɪdspred ˈवाइड्स्प्रेड्/
Something that is widespread exists or happens over a large area or to a very great extent.
दूर तक व्याप्त
Food shortages are widespread.
a widespread belief/feeling/view/problem
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'widespread'
The police forces were now so extended in their efforts to contain the widespread industrial violence that the breaking point was near.The Endless Game
They've worried me, but I've no idea how widespread they are or how seriously the Government's taking them.Double Deceit
Of the 350 or so species of parrot known today, some are widespread , others confined to tiny areas.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'widespread'
View usage over:
'widespread' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُنْتَشِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: difundido difundida
- Chinese: 普遍的
- Croatian: rasprostranjen rasprostranjena
- Czech: rozšířený všeobecný
- Danish: udbredt
- Dutch: wijdverspreid
- European Spanish: generalizado generalizada
- Finnish: laajalle levinnyt
- French: répandu
- German: weitverbreitet
- Greek: διαδεδομένος διαδεδομένη
- Italian: diffuso diffusa
- Japanese: 広まった
- Korean: 넓게 퍼진
- Norwegian: utbredt
- Polish: rozprzestrzeniony rozprzestrzeniona
- Portuguese: difundido difundida
- Romanian: vast vast, vastă, vaști, vaste
- Russian: широко распространенный широко распространенная
- Spanish: generalizado generalizada
- Swedish: vidsträckt
- Thai: แพร่ไปทั่ว
- Turkish: yaygın
- Ukrainian: поширений
- Vietnamese: lan rộng
Translation of widespread from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary