Hindi translation of 'winner'
winner /ˈwɪnə ˈविनअ/
Word forms: winners
The winner of a prize, race, or competition is the person, animal, or thing that wins it.
विजयी व्यक्ति mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'winner'
Nobody respects a mug, even if he's a winner, and I wasn't a winner.Stage Fright
If you come up with something I think is a winner , I'll stand behind you.Roses are for the Rich
I'd like to announce the winner of the first Staff Swimming Race, Tarra Cameron!SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
Trends of 'winner'
View usage over:
'winner' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فَائِز
- Brazilian Portuguese: vencedor vencedora
- Chinese: 优胜者
- Croatian: pobjednik
- Czech: vítěz vítězka
- Danish: vinder
- Dutch: winnaar
- European Spanish: ganador ganadora
- Finnish: voittaja
- French: gagnant
- German: Gewinner Gewinnerin
- Greek: νικητής νικήτρια
- Italian: vincitore vincitrice
- Japanese: 勝者
- Korean: 승리자
- Norwegian: vinner
- Polish: zwycięzca
- Portuguese: vencedor vencedora
- Romanian: câștigător câștigătoare, câștigători, câștigătoare
- Russian: победитель победительница
- Spanish: ganador ganadora
- Swedish: vinnare
- Thai: ผู้ชนะ
- Turkish: kazanma
- Ukrainian: переможець
- Vietnamese: người chiến thằng
Translation of winner from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary