Hindi translation of 'wiring'
wiring /ˈwaɪərɪŋ ˈवाइअरिङ्/
The wiring in a building or machine is the system of wires that supply electricity to the different parts of it.
तारों सहित विद्युत व्यवस्था nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wiring'
He was furiously at work upstairs with coils of electric wiring.Murder Moves In
If I knew him, he'd bring back a blueprint of the whole place, complete with heating ducts and wiring.Murder in E Minor
`You're the bright one, maybe you can tell us how the wiring works.A Roomful of Birds - Scottish short stories 1990
Trends of 'wiring'
View usage over:
'wiring' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: instalação elétrica
- Chinese: 供电线路
- European Spanish: instalación eléctrica
- French: installation électriqueN
- German: elektrische Leitungen
- Italian: impianto elettrico
- Japanese: 配線
- Korean: 배선망
- Portuguese: instalação elétrica
- Spanish: instalación eléctrica
Translation of wiring from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary