Hindi translation of wonderful
wonderfulPowered by COBUILD /ˈwʌndəfʊl ˈवन्डफ़ुल्/
Definitions and Translations
If you describe something or someone as wonderful, you think they are extremely good.शानदारअद्भुत ⇒ The cold, misty air felt wonderful on his face. ⇒ It's wonderful to see you.
Derived formswonderfully adverbशानदार रूप से ⇒ It's a system that works wonderfully well.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wonderful'
The first sip, after they clinked glasses, tasted wonderful.AFTERMATH (2001)
How it had transformed everything, all the time we spent together, like some kind of secret, like wonderful music.GO! (2001)
I'd regret not trusting myself; not being the wonderful , supportive girlfriend, helping him through his exams.SEX (2001)
Trends of 'wonderful'
View usage over:
'wonderful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَجِيب
- Brazilian Portuguese: maravilhoso maravilhosa
- Chinese: 奇妙的
- Croatian: prekrasan
- Czech: báječný
- Danish: vidunderlig
- Dutch: geweldig
- European Spanish: maravilloso maravillosa
- Finnish: ihana
- French: merveilleux
- German: wunderbar
- Greek: θαυμαστός θαυμαστή
- Italian: meraviglioso meravigliosa
- Japanese: すばらしい
- Korean: 놀라운
- Norwegian: vidunderlig
- Polish: cudowny cudowna
- Portuguese: maravilhoso maravilhosa
- Romanian: minunat minunat, minunată, minunați, minunate
- Russian: удивительный удивительная
- Spanish: maravilloso maravillosa
- Swedish: underbar underbart
- Thai: ดีเยี่ยม
- Turkish: harika
- Ukrainian: дивовижний
- Vietnamese: kỳ diệu
Translation of wonderful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary