Hindi translation of 'worthless'
worthless /ˈwɜːθləs ˈवअथ़्लस्/
Something that is worthless is of no real use or value.
...a worthless piece of rubbish.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'worthless'
Brian knew from the closed look on her face that further questioning would be worthless.Roses are for the Rich
A heavy gold watch hung on a thick loose chain from his wrist as if he wanted to shake the worthless thing off.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
The pipe demon reminded me of my destitute and worthless state as I ambled aimlessly in no apparent direction.Iced
Trends of 'worthless'
View usage over:
'worthless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَدِيـمُ القِيمَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: sem valor
- Chinese: 无价值的
- Croatian: bezvrijedan bezvrijedna
- Czech: bezcenný
- Danish: værdiløs
- Dutch: waardeloos
- European Spanish: sin valor
- Finnish: arvoton
- French: qui ne vaut rien
- German: wertlos
- Greek: τιποτένιος τιποτένια
- Italian: senza valore
- Japanese: 価値のない
- Korean: 가치 없는
- Norwegian: verdiløs
- Polish: bezwartościowy bezwartościowa
- Portuguese: sem valor
- Romanian: fără valoare
- Russian: бесполезный бесполезная
- Spanish: sin valor
- Swedish: värdelös värdelöst
- Thai: ที่ไม่มีคุณค่า
- Turkish: değersiz
- Ukrainian: нікчемний
- Vietnamese: không có giá trị
Translation of worthless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary