Hindi translation of wrinkled
wrinkledPowered by COBUILD /ˈrɪŋkəld ˈरिङ्कल्ड्/
Definitions and Translations
Someone who has wrinkled skin has a lot of wrinkles.झुर्रीदारशिकनदार ⇒ ...the old man's wrinkled face.
Wrinkled clothes have lots of small untidy folds or lines in them.सिलवट पड़ा हुआ[पड़ी हुई] ⇒ His white uniform was dirty and wrinkled.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wrinkled'
The eyes darted suspicion and malice at him and the nose was wrinkled in distaste.A Trout in the Milk
She stared out over the mountains, idly scratching the young demon behind its large wrinkled ear.TREASON KEEP (2001)
'There's an FBI man in Sydney -' O'Malley wrinkled his thin nose.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'wrinkled'
View usage over:
'wrinkled' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُجَعَّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: enrugado enrugada
- Chinese: 有皱纹的
- Croatian: naboran naborana
- Czech: vrásčitý
- Danish: rynket
- Dutch: gerimpeld
- European Spanish: arrugado arrugadapiel
- Finnish: ryppyinen
- French: ridé
- German: faltig
- Greek: ρυτιδιασμένος ρυτιδιασμένη
- Italian: rugoso rugosa
- Japanese: しわの寄った
- Korean: 주름진
- Norwegian: rynkete
- Polish: pomarszczony pomarszczona
- Portuguese: enrugado enrugada
- Romanian: ridat ridat, ridată, ridați, ridate
- Russian: морщинистый морщинистая
- Spanish: arrugado arrugada
- Swedish: skrynklig skrynkligt
- Thai: ซึ่งมีรอยย่น
- Turkish: kırışmış
- Ukrainian: зморщений
- Vietnamese: nhăn nheo
Translation of wrinkled from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary