Hindi translation of 'writer'
writer /raɪtə राइटअ/
Word forms: writers
1. countable noun
A writer is a person whose job is writing books, stories, or articles.
2. countable noun
The writer of a story or other piece of writing is the person who wrote it.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'writer'
`People have the most amazing misconceptions about the life of a writer ," he said.Murder Moves In
Now for the first time she fully understood that earlier writer.A Dead Liberty
I am not lyrical, as a writer , and I only wish they'd leave me in peace and let me teach.Death of an Unknown Man
Trends of 'writer'
View usage over:
'writer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: كَاتِب
- Brazilian Portuguese: escritor escritora
- Chinese: 作者
- Croatian: pisac
- Czech: spisovatel spisovatelka
- Danish: forfatter
- Dutch: schrijver
- European Spanish: escritor escritora
- Finnish: kirjailija
- French: écrivain
- German: Schriftsteller Schriftstellerin
- Greek: συγγραφέας
- Italian: scrittore scrittrice
- Japanese: 作家
- Korean: 저자
- Norwegian: forfatter
- Polish: pisarz pisarka
- Portuguese: escritor escritora
- Romanian: scriitor scriitoare, scriitori, scriitoare
- Russian: писатель
- Spanish: escritor escritora
- Swedish: författare
- Thai: นักเขียน
- Turkish: yazar
- Ukrainian: письменник
- Vietnamese: nhà văn
Translation of writer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary