Italian translation of airway
- the airways plural noun
le vie fpl respiratorie
Example Sentences Including 'airway'
It takes a surprisingly small amount of water to drown a child if you force water into their airway.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
`Oh, I'd probably have to shove an airway down your throat first - make sure your breathing wasn't obstructed.Night Sisters
Trends of 'airway'
View usage over:
'airway' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: vias respiratórias
- Chinese: 呼吸道
- European Spanish: vía respiratoria
- French: voie respiratoires
- German: Luftweg
- Italian: vie respiratorie
- Japanese: 気道
- Korean: 기도
- Portuguese: vias respiratórias
- Spanish: vía respiratoria
Translation of airway from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.