Italian translation of bad debt
Example Sentences Including 'bad debt'
It's worth it for these companies to take the risk, especially as the money's already been written off as a bad debt.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'bad debt'
View usage over:
'bad debt' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: dívida duvidosa
- Chinese: 坏账
- European Spanish: deuda incobrable
- French: créance douteuse
- German: uneinbringliche Forderung
- Italian: credito inesigibile
- Japanese: 回収不能金
- Korean: 부실 채권
- Portuguese: dívida de cobrança duvidosa
- Spanish: deuda incobrable
Translation of bad debt from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.