Italian translation of 'balance of power'
balance of power
equilibrio di potere
Example Sentences Including 'balance of power'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The most commonly employed peacetime paradigm has suggested that British security rested on a stable balance of power in Europe.The British way in Warfare - 1688-2000 (1990)
'balance of power' in Other Languages
British English: balance of power NOUN
The balance of power is the way in which power is distributed between rival groups or countries.
...changes in the balance of power between the two countries.
- American English: balance of power
- Brazilian Portuguese: distribuição do poder
- Chinese: 权力平衡
- European Spanish: balanza de poder
- French: équilibre des forces
- German: Machtverhältnisse
- Italian: equilibrio di potere
- Japanese: 勢力の均衡
- Korean: 국가나 단체간의 권력 분립
- European Portuguese: equilíbrio do poder
- Spanish: equilibrio de poderes
Translation of balance of power from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary