Italian translation of 'bloodstream'
Example Sentences Including 'bloodstream'
The dictionary says that hormones are tiny chemicals flitting about the bloodstream.SOMEBODY (2002)
`And when Marlette was tested, both were found to be in his bloodstream.The Devil's Door
The malignant cells start to spread through the lymph nodes and into the bloodstream.The Hardie Inheritance
Trends of 'bloodstream'
View usage over:
'bloodstream' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: corrente sanguínea
- Chinese: > 血流体内循环的
- European Spanish: corriente sanguínea
- French: système sanguin
- German: Blutkreislauf
- Italian: flusso del sangue
- Japanese: 血流
- Korean: 혈류
- Portuguese: corrente sanguínea
- Spanish: corriente sanguínea
Translation of bloodstream from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary