Italian translation of carrier
- (of goods)
impresa di trasporti,
- (medicine, of disease)
portatore(‑trice) di tifo
- (aircraft carrier)
portaerei f inv
Example Sentences Including 'carrier'
He reached into the back seat, picked up his plastic carrier bag.The Only Game
The slab carrier had caught some of Bissolotti's assault men on the green.The Tartan Ringers
She had barely glanced at me, dismissing me no doubt as Bruce's briefcase carrier.Doubtful Motives
Trends of 'carrier'
View usage over:
'carrier' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: transportador transportadora
- Chinese: 运输工具
- European Spanish: vehículo de transporte
- French: véhicule de transportN
- German: Transportfahrzeug
- Italian: mezzo di trasporto (per merce e persone)
- Japanese: 輸送車両
- Korean: 수송차
- Portuguese: transportador transportadora
- Spanish: vehículo de transporte
Translation of carrier from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'carrier'