Italian translation of 'cheddar'
'cheddar' in Other Languages
British English: cheddar NOUN
Cheddar is a type of hard yellow cheese, originally made in Britain.
- American English: cheddar
- Brazilian Portuguese: cheddar
- Chinese: 切达
- European Spanish: queso cheddar
- French: cheddar
- German: Cheddar
- Italian: formaggio duro di latte di mucca di colore bianco o arancione
- Japanese: チェダー
- Korean: 체더치즈
- European Portuguese: cheddar
- Spanish: queso cheddar
Translation of cheddar from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary