Italian translation of 'Christian name'
Example Sentences Including 'Christian name'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
"Unlike his predecessor, he preferred to call his secretary by his Christian name.THE THORN BIRDS (1977)
Trends of 'Christian name'
Used Occasionally. Christian name is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Christian name' in Other Languages
British English: Christian name /ˈkrɪstʃən neɪm/ NOUN
A person's Christian name is the name given to them when they were born or christened.
Call me by my Christian name.
- American English: first name
- Arabic: اِسْم مَسِيحِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: nome de batismo
- Chinese: 教名
- Croatian: krsno ime
- Czech: křestní jméno
- Danish: fornavn
- Dutch: voornaam
- European Spanish: nombre de pila
- Finnish: etunimi
- French: prénom
- German: Vorname
- Greek: μικρό όνομα
- Italian: nome di battesimo
- Japanese: 洗礼名
- Korean: 세례명
- Norwegian: fornavn
- Polish: imię (nadane na chrzcie)
- European Portuguese: nome de batismo
- Romanian: prenumenume de botez
- Russian: имя, данное при крещении
- Spanish: nombre de pila
- Swedish: förnamn
- Thai: ชื่อที่ตั้งในพิธีชำระบาป
- Turkish: ön adı
- Ukrainian: ім’я
- Vietnamese: tên thánh
Translation of Christian name from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary