Italian translation of 'common law'
Example Sentences Including 'common law'
Like royalty, they've always acted as though they were above the common law ; this in both their private and their corporate dealings.GALILEE (2001)
Until then nothing about it was to be found on the statute-books, nor was it recognized by common law.A Song at Twilight
Trends of 'common law'
View usage over:
'common law' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: lei consuetudinária
- Chinese: 习惯法
- European Spanish: derecho consuetudinario
- French: droit coutumier
- German: Gewohnheitsrecht
- Italian: diritto consuetudinario
- Japanese: 慣習法
- Korean: 관습법
- Portuguese: direito consuetudinário
- Spanish: derecho consuetudinario
Translation of common law from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary