Italian translation of correlate
mettere in relazione or correlazione
essere in correlazioneto correlate with
essere in rapporto con
Example Sentences Including 'correlate'
She pinned the photographs on to a noticeboard, arranging them in groups to correlate with her chapter headings.An Older Woman
She can correlate on any subject, but once she's done so, she can't recognize a valuable result from a valueless one.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Trends of 'correlate'
View usage over:
'correlate' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: correlacionar-se
- Chinese: 和…相关尤指互有因果关系
- European Spanish: estar correlacionado
- French: être liéN être liée
- German: in Beziehung stehen
- Italian: essere correlato a
- Japanese: 相関する
- Korean: 상관하다
- Portuguese: correlacionar-se
- Spanish: estar correlacionado
Translation of correlate from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'correlate'