Italian translation of 'curriculum vitae'
Trends of 'curriculum vitae'
Used Occasionally. curriculum vitae is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'curriculum vitae' in Other Languages
British English: curriculum vitae /kəˈrɪkjʊləm ˈviːtaɪ/ NOUN
A curriculum vitae is a brief written account of your personal details, your education, and jobs you have had, which you send when you are applying for a job. The abbreviation `CV' is also used.
- American English: curriculum vitae
- Arabic: سِيرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: curriculum vitae
- Chinese: 简历
- Croatian: životopis
- Czech: životopis profesní
- Danish: curriculum vitae
- Dutch: curriculum vitae
- European Spanish: currículum vítae
- Finnish: ansioluettelo
- French: curriculum vitae
- German: Lebenslauf
- Greek: βιογραφικό σημείωμα
- Italian: curriculum vitae
- Japanese: 履歴書
- Korean: 이력서
- Norwegian: CV
- Polish: życiorys
- European Portuguese: curriculum vitae
- Romanian: curriculum vitae
- Russian: резюме
- Spanish: curriculum vitae
- Swedish: meritförteckning
- Thai: ประวัติส่วนตัว
- Turkish: özgeçmiş
- Ukrainian: резюме
- Vietnamese: sơ yếu lý lịch
Translation of curriculum vitae from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!