Italian translation of 'cut-price'
(ˈkʌtˌpraɪs) or cut-rate (ˈkʌtˌreɪt) (US)
a prezzo ridotto
che fa prezzi bassi
Example Sentences Including 'cut-price'
It was as a cut-price store that the business was established, its profits accrued via turnover.Out of the Ashes
The sales had just started in the West End and Caroline was investing a lot of her salary in cut-price designers.Yellow Bird
Trends of 'cut-price'
View usage over:
'cut-price' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: a preço reduzido
- Chinese: 降价的
- European Spanish: a precio reducido
- French: à prix réduit
- German: Billig-
- Italian: a prezzo ridotto
- Japanese: 特価の
- Korean: 특가의
- Portuguese: a preço reduzido
- Spanish: a precio reducido
Translation of cut-price from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary