Italian translation of 'delicatessen'
Image of 'delicatessen'
© Artens, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'delicatessen'
He waited for a gap in the busy traffic and crossed the road to a Turkish delicatessen , wondering if the Turks were heavily into bourbon.Wall Games
) So I decided to buy one of those big long garlic braids at a delicatessen downtown called The Buttery.My Babysitter has Fangs
The food, cold, had been personally delivered by Laurence's ex-mistress Helen, who worked in a delicatessen on Haverstock Hill.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
Trends of 'delicatessen'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'deli'
If she ain't starin' at the cornflakes like a hypnotized rabbit, she'll be in a trance at the deli counter.Stage Fright
Somehow I can't imagine you running a deli in downtown New York," Ruiz said with a faint sneer.The Devil's Door
On the way home I stopped by an Italian deli in North Beach and picked up a few ingredients.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
'delicatessen' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحَلٌّ يَبِيعُ أَطْعَمَةً أَجْنَبِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: delicatessen
- Chinese: 熟食店
- Croatian: delikatesa
- Czech: lahůdky
- Danish: delikatesse
- Dutch: delicatessenwinkel
- European Spanish: tienda de delicatessen
- Finnish: herkkukauppa
- French: épicerie fine
- German: Feinkostgeschäft
- Greek: ντελικατέσεν
- Italian: negozio di gastronomia
- Japanese: デリカテッセン
- Korean: 조제식품
- Norwegian: delikatesseforretning
- Polish: delikatesy
- Portuguese: delicatessen
- Romanian: magazin de delicatese magazine de delicatese
- Russian: магазин деликатесов
- Spanish: charcutería
- Swedish: delikatessaffär
- Thai: ร้านอาหารที่นำเข้าจากต่างประเทศเช่น ไส้กรอก เนื้อรมควันและอื่นๆ
- Turkish: şarküteri
- Ukrainian: делікатеси
- Vietnamese: cửa hàng bán các món ăn lạ
Translation of delicatessen from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary