Italian translation of 'eastbound'
Example Sentences Including 'eastbound'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He was in high spirits, whistling under his breath as he drove out of the lot onto Grant and from there onto eastbound I-10.KISS OF THE BEES (2001)
Trends of 'eastbound'
Used Rarely. eastbound is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'eastbound' in Other Languages
British English: eastbound /ˈiːstˌbaʊnd/ ADJECTIVE
Eastbound roads or vehicles lead to or are travelling towards the east.
He caught an eastbound train to the city.
- American English: eastbound
- Arabic: شَرْقِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: em direção a leste
- Chinese: 朝东的
- Croatian: prema istoku
- Czech: směřující na východ
- Danish: østgående
- Dutch: in oostelijke richting
- European Spanish: hacia el este
- Finnish: itään menevä
- French: en direction de l'est
- German: Richtung Osten
- Greek: προς ανατολάς
- Italian: verso est
- Japanese: 東行きの
- Korean: 동쪽으로 가는
- Norwegian: østgående
- Polish: kierujący się na wschód
- European Portuguese: em direcção a leste
- Romanian: tren care merge spre est
- Russian: движущийся на восток
- Spanish: hacia el este
- Swedish: östgående
- Thai: ซึ่งเดินทางไปทางด้านตะวันออก
- Turkish: doğu yönünde
- Ukrainian: у східному напрямку
- Vietnamese: về hướng đông
Translation of eastbound from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary