Italian translation of extravaganza
Example Sentences Including 'extravaganza'
Mimi was prone to doing things on a large scale, and she envisioned some kind of extravaganza with elephants.Miss Melville Regrets
I was decent enough to have starred in a forties Hollywood extravaganza.KICK BACK (2002)
I think it even beats your nineteenth birthday extravaganza.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
Trends of 'extravaganza'
View usage over:
'extravaganza' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: espetáculo sofisticado
- Chinese: 盛大展示
- European Spanish: gran espectáculo
- French: spectacle somptueux
- German: Spektakel
- Italian: rappresentazione spettacolare
- Japanese: 豪華な見世物
- Korean: 호화 쇼
- Portuguese: espetáculo sofisticado
- Spanish: gran espectáculo
Translation of extravaganza from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.