Italian translation of flattered
Example Sentences Including 'flattered'
Part of me can't help but admire such apathy; such supreme detachment is something I flattered myself I had mastered.THE KINDEST USE A KNIFE (2002)
And Sonia was always there, always hanging around, and I knew she fancied me and I was flattered.TICKLED PINK (2002)
It flattered neither of them, nor did it try to play down Alex's disfigurements.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'flattered'
View usage over:
she was just flattering me
- (show to advantage)
mi stava solo adulandoclothes that flatter you
vestiti che ti donanothis photo flatters you
in questa foto sei venuto molto beneto flatter o.s. that one is ...
illudersi di essere...
Example Sentences Including 'flatter'
I don't flatter myself that he'll remember this incident, by the way.HUMAN VOICES (2003)
He wasn't going to flatter me by showing he cared in the slightest why I was there.A Nasty Dose of Death
Had she believed that Ellis Faraday was trying to flatter her by misjudging her age, she would have been scornful.The Hardie Inheritance
'flattered' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شَاعِرٌ بِالإطْرَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: lisonjeado lisonjeada
- Chinese: 荣幸的
- Croatian: polaskan polaskana
- Czech: polichocený
- Danish: smigret
- Dutch: gevleid
- European Spanish: halagado halagada
- Finnish: imarreltu
- French: flatté
- German: geschmeichelt
- Greek: κολακευμένος κολακευμένη
- Italian: lusingato lusingata
- Japanese: おだてられた
- Korean: 우쭐해진
- Norwegian: smigret
- Polish: pochlebia mi pochlebiona
- Portuguese: lisonjeador
- Romanian: flatat flatat, flatată, flatați, flatate
- Russian: польщенный польщенная
- Spanish: halagado halagada
- Swedish: smickrad smickrat
- Thai: ที่ได้รับการยกยอ
- Turkish: pohpohlanmış
- Ukrainian: вдоволений
- Vietnamese: được khen nịnh
Translation of flattered from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'flattered'