Italian translation of 'forecourt'
Example Sentences Including 'forecourt'
Webb saw that a dark blue Porsche was parked at the far side of the forecourt - no doubt the Professor's.Death Speaks Softly
Laura Stebbing drove on to the tarmac forecourt of the village hall next to the police station for their one-hour stop.The Book Lady
He was whistling as he strolled past the pond in the station forecourt.The Gospel Makers
Trends of 'forecourt'
View usage over:
'forecourt' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: área de estacionamento
- Chinese: > 前院大楼的
- European Spanish: área de entrada
- French: aire de stationnement
- German: Vorplatz
- Italian: piazzale anteriore
- Japanese: 前庭
- Korean: 앞뜰
- Portuguese: área de estacionamento
- Spanish: área de entrada
Translation of forecourt from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary