Italian translation of 'gape'
- (mouth, hole)
restare a bocca apertato gape (at sb/sth)
guardare (qn/qc) a bocca aperta
Example Sentences Including 'gape'
He gave a great start, dropped his keys, cursed mildly, leant on the horn, jumped at the blast and twisted round to gape at me.Gothic Pursuit
demanded Janice, pausing in the middle of a spray of harebells to gape at Jane.Adrienne and the Chalet School
It was the kind of face that made you gape at its perfection.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
Trends of 'gape'
View usage over:
'gape' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: ficar boquiaberto
- Chinese: 目瞪口呆地看
- European Spanish: mirar boquiabierto
- French: regarder bouche bée
- German: starren
- Italian: restare a bocca aperta
- Japanese: 驚いた顔でみる
- Korean: 놀라서 입을 딱 벌리고 바라보다
- Portuguese: ficar boquiaberto ficar boquiaberta
- Spanish: mirar boquiabierto
Translation of gape from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary