Italian translation of glower
to glower (at sb)
guardare (qn) in cagnesco
Example Sentences Including 'glower'
When they left, Zerk stopped typing and swivelled in his chair to glower at me.The Dutch Blue Error
Pascoe gave him a glower and urged, `You said the religious context had two functions, Doctor.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Spouting apologies, Hat concentrated on the guests, to blot out Dalziel's threatening glower and Pascoe's reproachful pout.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Trends of 'glower'
View usage over:
'glower' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fuzilar com os olhos
- Chinese: 怒视
- European Spanish: fulminar con la mirada
- French: lancer un regard noir
- German: finster ansehen
- Italian: guardare di traverso
- Japanese: 渋い顔をする
- Korean: 노려보다
- Portuguese: fuzilar com os olhos
- Spanish: fulminar con la mirada
Translation of glower from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'glower'