Italian translation of 'hands-free'
Example Sentences Including 'hands-free'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Wear it across the body for hands-free partyingTimes, Sunday Times (2013)
Trends of 'hands-free'
Used Rarely. hands-free is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'hands-free' in Other Languages
British English: hands-free /ˈhændzˌfriː/ ADJECTIVE
A hands-free phone or other device can be used without being held in your hand.
...laws to ban handheld and hands-free cellphones in moving cars.
- American English: hands-free
- Arabic: غَيْرُ يَدَوِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: de mãos livres
- Chinese: 免提的
- Croatian: hands-free
- Czech: hands-free telefon
- Danish: håndfri
- Dutch: handsfree
- European Spanish: manos libres
- Finnish: handsfree-
- French: mains libres
- German: handfrei
- Greek: με ασύρματο σύστημα επικοινωνίας
- Italian: vivavoce
- Japanese: ハンズフリーの
- Korean: 손을 쓰지 않아도 되는
- Norwegian: handsfree-
- Polish: głośnomówiący
- European Portuguese: de mãos livres
- Romanian: mâini libere
- Russian: управляемый без помощи рук
- Spanish: manos libres
- Swedish: handsfree
- Thai: ไม่ใช้มือ
- Turkish: handsfree
- Ukrainian: з гучним зв'язком
- Vietnamese: không cần dùng tay
Translation of hands-free from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary