Italian translation of 'hard-core'
- (for roads, foundations)
'hard-core' in Other Languages
British English: hard-core NOUN
You can refer to the members of a group who are the most committed to its activities as a hard core of members.
We've got a hard core of customers that have stood by us.
- American English: hard core
- Brazilian Portuguese: núcleo
- Chinese: 中坚分子
- European Spanish: (miembro) incondicional
- French: noyau dur
- German: harter Kern
- Italian: zoccolo duro
- Japanese: 中核
- Korean: 핵심 인물
- European Portuguese: núcleo
- Spanish: (miembro) incondicional
Translation of hard-core from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary