Italian translation of 'high-powered'
ad alta potenza
- (figurative, person)
Example Sentences Including 'high-powered'
A high-powered Harvard law professor won the case with ridiculous ease.Doubting Thomas
The other man would be covering the trawler and jetty, probably with a high-powered rifle.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Richard, like half the high-powered traders in the City, is addicted to it.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Trends of 'high-powered'
View usage over:
'high-powered' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: de alta potência
- Chinese: 大功率的
- European Spanish: de gran potencia
- French: très puissante très puissante
- German: Hochleistungs-
- Italian: ad alta potenza
- Japanese: 高性能の
- Korean: 고성능의
- Portuguese: de alta potência
- Spanish: de gran potencia
Translation of high-powered from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary