Italian translation of 'inadvertent'
Example Sentences Including 'inadvertent'
An inadvertent misrepresentation because of a computer error, which could be corrected after a couple of days?A Conviction of Guilt
Ah, Heike, I like her,' he said, grunting at his inadvertent rhyme.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
He dreaded hearing of any connection, however inadvertent , between Hanuman and the idea of murder.The Broken God
Trends of 'inadvertent'
View usage over:
'inadvertent' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: cometido sem querer
- Chinese: 无意的
- European Spanish: involuntario involuntaria
- French: commis par inadvertance commise par inadvertance
- German: unbeabsichtigt
- Italian: involontario involontaria
- Japanese: 故意でない
- Korean: 고의가 아닌
- Portuguese: cometido sem querer
- Spanish: involuntario involuntaria
Translation of inadvertent from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary