Italian translation of 'industrial relations'
relazioni fpl sindacali
- (field of study)
relazioni fpl industriali
Example Sentences Including 'industrial relations'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The Welfare Officer had studied industrial relations in the UK.WHITE LIES (2003)
People said that what would later be called ` industrial relations " in Britain had never been worse.DARE CALL IT TREASON (2003)
Trends of 'industrial relations'
Used Occasionally. industrial relations is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'industrial relations' in Other Languages
British English: industrial relations NOUN
Industrial relations refers to the relationship between employers and employees in industry.
The offer is seen as an attempt to improve industrial relations.
- American English: industrial relations
- Brazilian Portuguese: relações industriais
- Chinese: 劳资关系
- European Spanish: relaciones empresariales
- French: relations entre partenaires sociaux
- German: Beziehungen zwischen Arbeitgebern und Arbeitnehmern
- Italian: rapporti tra dipendenti e datore di lavoro
- Japanese: 労使関係
- Korean: 노사 관계
- European Portuguese: relações industriais
- Spanish: relaciones empresariales
Translation of industrial relations from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary