Italian translation of 'instrumental'
to be instrumental in sth/in doing sth
avere un ruolo importante in qc/nel fare qc
- (music etc)
Example Sentences Including 'instrumental'
Mainly instrumental in producing those times were two people.In Love and War
There seemed to be no instrumental albums in my collection.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
Trends of 'instrumental'
View usage over:
'instrumental' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: instrumental
- Chinese: 起作用的
- European Spanish: pieza instrumental
- French: morceau de musique instrumentale
- German: Instrumentalstück
- Italian: brano strumentale
- Japanese: 器楽曲
- Korean: 기악곡
- Portuguese: instrumental
- Spanish: pieza instrumental
Translation of instrumental from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary