Italian translation of 'interest rate'
Example Sentences Including 'interest rate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Anastasia's interest rate in this conversation was nought per cent.ANASTASIA KRUPNIK (3-IN-1) (2001)
At the interest rate she charged, the debt would have doubled by that time.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'interest rate'
In Common Usage. interest rate is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'interest rate' in Other Languages
British English: interest rate /ˈɪntrəst reɪt/ NOUN
The interest rate is the amount of interest that must be paid. It is expressed as a percentage of the amount that is borrowed or gained as profit.
They want lower interest rates.
- American English: interest rate
- Arabic: مُعَدَّلُ الفَائِدَةُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: taxa de juros
- Chinese: 利率
- Croatian: kamatna stopa
- Czech: úroková sazba
- Danish: rentesats
- Dutch: rentevoet
- European Spanish: tipo de interés
- Finnish: korkoprosentti
- French: taux d’intérêt
- German: Zinssatz
- Greek: επιτόκιο
- Italian: tasso d’interesse
- Japanese: 利率
- Korean: 금리
- Norwegian: rentefot
- Polish: stopa procentowa
- European Portuguese: taxa de juro
- Romanian: rată a dobânzii
- Russian: процентная ставка
- Spanish: tipo de interés
- Swedish: räntesats
- Thai: อัตราดอกเบี้ย
- Turkish: faiz oranı
- Ukrainian: відсоткова ставка
- Vietnamese: tỉ lệ lãi suất
Translation of interest rate from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary