Italian translation of keep out
intransitive verb + adverb
- (not enter)
restare fuori"keep out"
"vietato l'ingresso"to keep out of trouble
tenersi fuori dai guaito keep out of a quarrel
non immischiarsi in una liteyou keep out of this!
transitive verb + adverb
- (exclude, person, dog)
tenere fuorithis coat keeps out the cold
questo cappotto protegge dal freddoto keep sb out of trouble
tenere qn lontano dai guai
Example Sentences Including 'keep out'
It was a story not even Lawrence's crude attempts at bribery could keep out of the newspapers.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
She would just have to keep out of his way, at least for the early part of the evening.Miss Melville Regrets
The drapes were drawn to keep out the day, the only source of light the fire that was now dying in the grate.EVERVILLE (2001)
Trends of 'keep out'
View usage over:
'keep out' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يُجَنِّبُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: afastar
- Chinese: 不让进来
- Croatian: ne upletati se
- Czech: vyhýbat se vyhnout sečinnosti
- Danish: holde ude
- Dutch: zich erbuiten houden
- European Spanish: mantenerse alejado de
- Finnish: pysytellä poissa
- French: empêcher d’entrer
- German: draußen bleiben
- Greek: εμποδίζω την είσοδο
- Italian: tenere fuori
- Japanese: 中に入れない
- Korean: 관계하지 않도록 하다
- Norwegian: holde (seg) borte
- Polish: nie dopuścić nie dopuszczać
- Portuguese: afastar
- Romanian: a feri
- Russian: держаться в стороне не допускать
- Spanish: mantenerse alejado de
- Swedish: hålla borta
- Thai: ไม่เข้าไปยุ่ง
- Turkish: dışarıda tutmak
- Ukrainian: триматися подалі
- Vietnamese: tránh xa
Translation of keep out from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'keep out'