Italian translation of kick-start
- (also kick-starter)
pedale m d'avviamento
mettere in moto (col pedale)
to kick-start the economy
dare una spinta all'economia
Example Sentences Including 'kick-start'
Trends of 'kick-start'
View usage over:
'kick-start' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: dar partida em
- Chinese: 重振
- European Spanish: dar el impulso inicial
- French: relancer
- German: kickstarten
- Italian: ridare impulso a
- Japanese: 弾みをつけて再開させる
- Korean: 촉진시키다
- Portuguese: dar partida em
- Spanish: dar el impulso inicial
Translation of kick-start from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'kick-start'