Italian translation of 'leisure centre'
Example Sentences Including 'leisure centre'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Ask the leisure centre to provide a collection point for the cups once they have been used.Times, Sunday Times (2007)
The hotel has a leisure centre with pool.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
When building is finished there will be a leisure centre with pool.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
COUNCIL services like libraries, leisure centres and pools closing.The Sun (2006)
Eighteen loos will be closed along with dozens of youth clubs, libraries, swimming pools and leisure centres.The Sun (2011)
He said the regeneration also funded a new leisure centre and would mean improved open spaces.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
Yesterday she was sitting in borrowed clothes in a leisure centre sports hall, in tears.Times, Sunday Times (2011)
Trends of 'leisure centre'
Used Rarely. leisure centre is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'leisure centre' in Other Languages
British English: leisure centre /ˈlɛʒə ˈsɛntə/ NOUN
A leisure centre is a large public building containing different facilities for leisure activities, such as a sports hall, a swimming pool, and rooms for meetings.
He plays squash at the local leisure centre.
- American English: leisure center
- Arabic: مَرْكَزٌ تَرْفِيهيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: centro de lazer
- Chinese: 娱乐中心
- Croatian: sportski centar
- Czech: středisko volného času
- Danish: fritidscenter
- Dutch: recreatiecentrum
- European Spanish: centro deportivo
- Finnish: vapaa-ajankeskus
- French: centre de loisirs
- German: Freizeitzentrum
- Greek: κέντρο αναψυχής
- Italian: centro ricreativo
- Japanese: レジャーセンター
- Korean: 레저 센터
- Norwegian: fritidssenter
- Polish: centrum wypoczynkowe
- European Portuguese: centro de lazer
- Romanian: centru de recreere
- Russian: центр досуга
- Latin American Spanish: centro deportivo
- Swedish: sporthall
- Thai: สถานที่ที่คนไปออกกำลังกายหรือพักผ่อน
- Turkish: fitnes ve eğlence merkezi
- Ukrainian: центр дозвілля
- Vietnamese: trung tâm giải trí
Translation of leisure centre from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.