Italian translation of 'level crossing'
Example Sentences Including 'level crossing'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Rusting old loco motives; a water tower, chipped by bomb-splinters; a level crossing; pithead gear; a station sign.DISPLACED PERSON
`The striped pole of a level crossing descended before them.IN LOVE AND WAR
Trends of 'level crossing'
Used Rarely. level crossing is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'level crossing' in Other Languages
British English: level crossing /ˈlɛvl ˈkrɒsɪŋ/ NOUN
A level crossing is a place where a railway line crosses a road.
- American English: railroad crossing
- Arabic: تَقَاطُعٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: passagem de nível
- Chinese: 铁路平交路口
- Croatian: mjesto na kojem pruga prelazi cestu
- Czech: železniční přejezd úrovňový
- Danish: jernbaneoverskæring
- Dutch: gelijkvloerse kruising
- European Spanish: paso a nivel
- Finnish: tasoristeys
- French: passage à niveau
- German: Bahnübergang
- Greek: ισόπεδη διάβαση
- Italian: passaggio a livello
- Japanese: 踏切
- Korean: 건널목
- Norwegian: planovergang
- Polish: przejazd kolejowy
- European Portuguese: passagem de nível
- Romanian: trecere de nivel
- Russian: железнодорожный переезд
- Latin American Spanish: paso a nivel
- Swedish: plankorsning
- Thai: จุดที่ทางรถไฟและถนนตัดผ่านกัน
- Turkish: hemzemin geçit
- Ukrainian: залізничний переїзд
- Vietnamese: chỗ chắn tàu
Translation of level crossing from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.