Italian translation of 'life insurance'
assicurazione sulla vita
Example Sentences Including 'life insurance'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
So we set up a trust into which our life insurance and family income benefit would be paid.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
Only a quarter have life insurance and just six per cent an income protection policy.The Sun (2013)
That was eight months ago and the life insurance money supposed to help pay her mortgage and other bills still hasn't been released.The Sun (2009)
'life insurance' in Other Languages
British English: life insurance /laɪf ɪnˈʃʊərəns/ NOUN
Life insurance is a form of insurance in which a person makes regular payments to an insurance company, in return for a sum of money to be paid to them after a period of time, or to their family if they die.
I have also taken out a life insurance policy on him just in case.
- American English: life insurance
- Arabic: تَأْمِيْـنٌ عَلَىَ الْـحَيَاْةِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: seguro de vida
- Chinese: 人寿保险
- Croatian: životno osiguranje
- Czech: životní pojištění
- Danish: livsforsikring
- Dutch: levensverzekering
- European Spanish: seguro de vida
- Finnish: henkivakuutus
- French: assurance vie
- German: Lebensversicherung
- Greek: ασφάλεια ζωής
- Italian: assicurazione sulla vita
- Japanese: 生命保険
- Korean: 생명보험
- Norwegian: livsforsikring
- Polish: ubezpieczenie na życie
- European Portuguese: seguro de vida
- Romanian: asigurare de viață
- Russian: страхование жизни
- Latin American Spanish: seguro de vida
- Swedish: livförsäkring
- Thai: การประกันชีวิต
- Turkish: yaşam sigortası
- Ukrainian: страхування життя
- Vietnamese: bảo hiểm nhân thọ
Translation of life insurance from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.