Italian translation of 'life jacket'
Trends of 'life jacket'
Used Rarely. life jacket is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'life jacket' in Other Languages
British English: life jacket /laɪf ˈdʒækɪt/ NOUN
A life jacket is a sleeveless jacket which keeps you floating in water.
- American English: life jacket
- Arabic: سُتْرَةُ النّجَاْة
- Brazilian Portuguese: colete salva-vidas
- Chinese: 救生衣
- Croatian: prsluk za spašavanje
- Czech: záchranná vesta
- Danish: redningsvest
- Dutch: zwemvest
- European Spanish: chaleco salvavidas
- Finnish: pelastusliivi
- French: gilet de sauvetage
- German: Schwimmweste
- Greek: σωσίβιο
- Italian: giubotto di salvataggio
- Japanese: 救命胴衣
- Korean: 구명조끼
- Norwegian: redningsvest
- Polish: kamizelka ratunkowa
- European Portuguese: colete salva-vidas
- Romanian: vestă de salvare
- Russian: спасательный жилет
- Latin American Spanish: chaleco salvavidas
- Swedish: flytväst
- Thai: เสื้อชูชีพ
- Turkish: cankurtaran yeleği
- Ukrainian: рятувальний жилет
- Vietnamese: áo phao
Translation of life jacket from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.