Italian translation of 'Lilo'
Trends of 'Lilo'
Used Rarely. Lilo is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Lilo' in Other Languages
British English: Lilo® /ˈlaɪləʊ/ NOUN
A Lilo® is a plastic or rubber bed that is filled with air and used when camping or for floating on water.
- American English: floating pool mattress
- Arabic: لِيلَو®
- Brazilian Portuguese: colchão inflável
- Chinese: 气垫
- Croatian: luft-madrac
- Czech: nafukovací matrace
- Danish: luftmadras
- Dutch: luchtbed
- European Spanish: colchoneta hinchable
- Finnish: uimapatja
- French: matelas pneumatique
- German: Luftmatratze
- Greek: φουσκωτό στρώμα
- Italian: materassino gonfiabile
- Japanese: ライロー®
- Korean: 라일로 (에어매트리스)
- Norwegian: luftmadrass
- Polish: materac nadmuchiwany
- European Portuguese: colchão insuflável
- Romanian: saltea gonflabilă
- Russian: надувной матрас Lilo®
- Latin American Spanish: colchoneta inflable
- Swedish: luftmadrass
- Thai: เบาะพลาสติกที่เป่าให้พองลมได้
- Turkish: deniz yatağı
- Ukrainian: надувний матрац
- Vietnamese: nệm bơm phồng được
Translation of Lilo from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.