Italian translation of 'liquidizer'
Image of 'liquidizer'
© Maxx-Studio, shutterstock
Trends of 'liquidizer'
Used Rarely. liquidizer is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'liquidizer' in Other Languages
British English: liquidizer /ˈlɪkwɪˌdaɪzə/ NOUN
A liquidizer is an electric machine that you use to turn solid food into liquid.
- American English: blender
- Arabic: آلْةٌ كَهْرَبَائِيَةٌ لِهَرْسِ الطَعَامِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: liquidificador
- Chinese: 榨汁机
- Croatian: mikser
- Czech: mixér
- Danish: blender
- Dutch: blender
- European Spanish: licuadora
- Finnish: tehosekoitin
- French: mixeur
- German: Mixer
- Greek: πολτοποιητής
- Italian: frullatore
- Japanese: ミキサー
- Korean: 믹서
- Norwegian: saftpresse
- Polish: mikser
- European Portuguese: liquidificador
- Romanian: aparat electric de bucătărie care transformă alimente solide în lichide
- Russian: соковыжималка
- Latin American Spanish: licuadora
- Swedish: mixer
- Thai: เครื่องทำให้เป็นของเหลว
- Turkish: mikser
- Ukrainian: соковижималка
- Vietnamese: máy xay sinh tố
Translation of liquidizer from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.