Italian translation of 'listed company'
Example Sentences Including 'listed company'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The exchange is a listed company.Times, Sunday Times (2009)
Trends of 'listed company'
Used Rarely. listed company is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'listed company' in Other Languages
British English: listed company NOUN
A listed company is a company whose shares are quoted on a stock exchange.
Some of the largest listed companies are expected to announce huge interim earnings this week.
- American English: listed company
- Brazilian Portuguese: sociedade de capital aberto
- Chinese: 上市公司
- European Spanish: compañía cotizable
- French: société cotée en Bourse
- German: börsennotierte Firma
- Italian: società quotata in Borsa
- Japanese: 上場会社
- Korean: 상장 회사
- European Portuguese: sociedade de capital aberto
- Latin American Spanish: compañía cotizable
Translation of listed company from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.