Italian translation of 'local anaesthetic'
Example Sentences Including 'local anaesthetic'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
His case notes specified he had angina and should be given only a local anaesthetic.The Sun (2013)
Local anaesthetic lasts longest and midweek is good for pain threshold.The Sun (2014)
Under local anaesthetic, a small section of each tube is removed and the ends are then tied.The Sun (2010)
Surgery to correct the upper eyelids can be performed under a general or local anaesthetic.The A-Z of Beauty Treatment (1994)
Trends of 'local anaesthetic'
Used Occasionally. local anaesthetic is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'local anaesthetic' in Other Languages
British English: local anaesthetic /ˈləʊkl ˌænɪsˈθɛtɪk/ NOUN
A local anaesthetic is a substance used by a doctor to stop you feeling pain, which affects only a small area of your body.
An injection of local anaesthetic is usually given first to numb the area.
- American English: local anesthetic
- Arabic: تَخْديرٌ مَوْضِعِيْ
- Brazilian Portuguese: anestesia local
- Chinese: 局部麻醉
- Croatian: lokalna anestezija
- Czech: lokální anestezie
- Danish: lokalbedøvelse
- Dutch: plaatselijk verdovingsmiddel
- European Spanish: anestesia local
- Finnish: paikallispuudutus
- French: anesthésie locale
- German: örtliche Betäubung
- Greek: τοπικό αναισθητικό
- Italian: anestesia locale
- Japanese: 局所麻酔薬
- Korean: 국소마취
- Norwegian: lokalbedøvelse
- Polish: znieczulenie miejscowe
- European Portuguese: anestesia local
- Romanian: anestezic local
- Russian: средство для местного обезболивания
- Latin American Spanish: anestesia local
- Swedish: lokalbedövning
- Thai: ยาชาเฉพาะแห่ง
- Turkish: yerel uyuşturma
- Ukrainian: місцевий анестетик
- Vietnamese: gây tê cục bộ
Translation of local anaesthetic from the Collins English to Italian
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.