Italian translation of 'manslaughter'
Video: pronunciation of 'manslaughter'
Trends of 'manslaughter'
Used Occasionally. manslaughter is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'manslaughter' in Other Languages
British English: manslaughter NOUN
Manslaughter is the illegal killing of a person by someone who did not intend to kill them.
A judge accepted her plea that she was guilty of manslaughter, not murder.
- American English: manslaughter
- Brazilian Portuguese: homicídio involuntário
- Chinese: 过失杀人
- European Spanish: homicidio involuntario
- French: homicide
- German: Totschlag
- Italian: omicidio preterintenzionale o colposo
- Japanese: 過失致死罪
- Korean: 과실 치사
- European Portuguese: homicídio involuntário
- Spanish: homicidio involuntario
Translation of manslaughter from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary