Italian translation of 'messaging'
Trends of 'messaging'
Used Occasionally. messaging is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'messaging' in Other Languages
British English: messaging NOUN
Messaging is the sending of written or spoken messages using a computer or another electronic device such as a mobile phone.
Messaging allows real-time communication by keyboard with up to five people at any one time.
- American English: messaging
- Brazilian Portuguese: mensagens eletrônicas
- Chinese: 信息的发送
- European Spanish: envío de mensajes de texto
- French: messagerie
- German: Messaging
- Italian: messaggini
- Japanese: メッセージング>電子メール・チャットなど
- Korean: 전자통신
- European Portuguese: mensagens eletrónicas
- Spanish: envío de mensajes de texto
Translation of messaging from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary