Italian translation of 'nail scissors'
Example Sentences Including 'nail scissors'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He finished off the last stitch, knotted it and cut the thread with her nail scissors.CORMORANT
Trends of 'nail scissors'
Used Rarely. nail scissors is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'nail scissors' in Other Languages
British English: nail scissors /neɪl ˈsɪzəz/ NOUN
Nail scissors are small scissors that you use for cutting your nails.
He got some nail scissors and started carefully trimming his fingernails.
- American English: nail scissors
- Arabic: مِقَصُّ الْأَظَافِرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: tesoura de unhas
- Chinese: 修指甲小剪刀
- Croatian: škarice za nokte
- Czech: nůžky na nehty
- Danish: neglesaks
- Dutch: nagelknipper
- European Spanish: tijeras para las uñas
- Finnish: kynsisakset
- French: ciseaux à ongles
- German: Nagelschere
- Greek: ψαλιδάκι νυχιών
- Italian: forbicine
- Japanese: 爪切りばさみ
- Korean: 손톱 가위
- Norwegian: neglesaks
- Polish: nożyczki do paznokci
- European Portuguese: tesoura de unhas
- Romanian: foarfece de unghii
- Russian: маникюрные ножницы
- Spanish: tijeras para las uñas
- Swedish: nagelsax
- Thai: กรรไกรตัดเล็บ
- Turkish: tırnak makası
- Ukrainian: ножиці для нігтів
- Vietnamese: kéo cắt móng tay
Translation of nail scissors from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary