Italian translation of 'outsell'
Trends of 'outsell'
Used Rarely. outsell is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'outsell' in Other Languages
British English: outsell VERB
If one product outsells another product, the first product is sold more quickly or in larger quantities than the second.
The team's products easily outsell those of other football clubs overseas.
- American English: outsell
- Brazilian Portuguese: vender mais
- Chinese: 卖的比...好
- European Spanish: venderse mejor que
- French: mieux se vendre que
- German: sich besser verkaufen als
- Italian: essere venduto meglio di
- Japanese: より多く売れる
- Korean: ∼보다 많이 판매되다
- European Portuguese: vender mais
- Spanish: venderse mejor que
Translation of outsell from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary